Sprinkler Modifications, Inspections & Certifications
Redi Fire Prevention has the in-house ability to design, supply and install the following Fire Protection Systems:
- Sprinklers (Wet, Dry, ESFR, Pre-Action, Deluge,Water Spray, AFFF Foam)
- Gas Suppression Systems (Inergen, FM-200, Novec 1230, CO2)
- Standpipe and Hose Systems
- Dry and Wet Chemical
- Fire Alarm
Redi Fire Prevention has significant experience in, and has successfully executed major projects in the following Construction Industry Sectors:
In addition to serving the above markets, Redi Fire Fire Protection Inc. has forged a reputation of being a leader in the Design-Build Industry specializing in Warehouse Storage Density Upgrades.
With our extensive technical sales, project management and construction experience we are confident we could make a significant contribution to your bottom line in today's highly competitive construction marketplace.
New Changes to the Ontario Fire Protection & Prevention Act.
Monday June 3rd, 2013,
- Changes to fire code have been mandated giving fire inspectors more authority on getting deficiencies completed. If you decline to be pro-active, fire inspectors can know charge owners, read more
Mon Aug 4th, 2012.
- Redi Fire Prevention is under new ownership, read more